Avtobusna postaja Ljubljana d.d.
Terms of On-Line Store Service
01. The following terms shall apply to the purchase of tickets, goods and services at the www.ap-ljubljana.si website.
02. Before making a purchase, the Avtobusna postaja Ljubljana d.d. bus station (hereinafter AP Ljubljana) provides the user of on-line store services (hereinafter the User) with an list of bus routes, departures, coach operators and prices as well as an overview of other goods and services.
03. The user will receive a receipt for completed purchase enclosed with the supplied goods. A ticket is valid as a receipt. All delivered goods are enclosed with a receipt - a note of delivery.
04. The on-line store is in operation 24 hours per day.
05. In addition to these terms, the on-line store service is also regulated by AP Ljubljana’s General Terms of Business, provided that the following terms do not define otherwise.
II. PURCHASE AND REGISTRATION
06. Bus tickets for connection routes from Ljubljana (Ljubljana Bus Station) to selected destinations as well as goods and services chosen from the AP Ljubljana offer may be purchased at the www.ap-ljubljana.si website. AP Ljubljana reserves the right to sell beneficial and exceptional bus tickets only at the AP Ljubljana cash registers and not via the Website.
07. Before their first purchase, the User must complete the registration process. By completing the registration process, the User confirms they agree with the on-line store service terms and AP Ljubljana’s General Terms of Business .
08. Upon registration, the User must enter the following mandatory data: name, surname, address, e-mail and delivery address, while legal entities (companies) must enter their company name and Tax Number. The registration is completed when the User confirms the receipt of a message on his e-mail account. User name and Password are used for logging in the system. The User’s e-mail stands for their User Name, and the User shall select their own Password, which can be changed at any time.
09. The User can buy a ticket within 30 calendar days and no less than 5 working days before the date of departure, if he receives his ticket by registered mail. Working days are Monday to Friday.
If the User collects their ticket in person at the AP Ljubljana cash register, from an automatic machine or on the bus, they can buy a ticket no less than 1 hour before the scheduled departure.
10. The user’s seat is chosen automatically by the system, and cannot be changed.
11. After the successful completion of the on-line purchase, the User will receive an order confirmation to their email address, with complete order details stated in the message.
III. PAYMENT, RECEPTION AND DELIVERY
12. Purchases via the AP Ljubljana Website may be paid by Activa, Mastercard, Visa, Visa Electron and with the Maestro chip payment cards.
The User must insert the 16-digit card number, expiry date and CVC-code - the 3-digit control code displayed at the back of the card, next to the signature.
13. Tickets and goods will be delivered to the User in registered mail. The User may choose to collect the ticket or goods in person at the AP Ljubljana cash register; tickets may also be collected at the automatic machines located at AP Ljubljana. The User may collect certain tickets directly on the bus.
14. The User can collect tickets from automatic machines or on the bus or collect tickets and goods at the AP cash registers only upon presenting a valid code or purchase confirmation which has been sent to the User via e-mail.
If the User collects tickets or goods in person at an AP cash register, they will have to sign a note of receipt.
15. Because of technical matters, the User may receive certain tickets only in mail or collect them at an AP Ljubljana cash register, but they cannot be collected from automatic machines. The User will be notified about this in the received purchase confirmation.
16. If the User selects home delivery, the postal service fee defined in line with AP Ljubljana’s valid Pricelist will be added to the payment sum.
17. The User may collect items ordered from foreign countries only in person, at AP Ljubljana.
18. The ordered tickets will be delivered in due time, respective of the selected date of departure. The tickets will be sent on the next working day following the date of purchase/after the authorisation of payment has been completed. Delivery deadline for the Pošta Slovenija postal service is 3 working days. Immediately after completing the payment authorisation process and receiving the confirmation of purchase order via e-mail, the User may collect their ticket at automatic machines or at any of the AP Ljubljana cash registers.
Other goods will be sent or will be available for collecting in person in than 5 working days at the latest. Via e-mail, the User will be informed about delivery status or the possibility to collect their goods .
19. If the user chooses to collect their ticket or goods in person, the AP Ljubljana will not consider any subsequent requests for home delivery.
20. If the User fails to collect the ticket sent in registered mail and the ticket is then returned to the AP Ljubljana before the bus departure, the User can collect it only in person at an AP Ljubljana cash register without any additional costs.
If the User fails collect the goods sent in registered mail and these are then returned to the AP Ljubljana within 15 days from the scheduled delivery date, it shall be considered that the User has cancelled their purchase order.
If the User fails to collect the goods sent in registered mail and these are then returned to AP Ljubljana within 16 days from the scheduled date of delivery or later, the goods may be collected on the grounds of additional agreement and upon the payment of default interest calculated in line with the AP Ljubljana’s applicable Pricelist.
AP Ljubljana will not re-send any tickets or goods.
21. Bus tickets may be collected in person at AP Ljubljana cash registers or automatic machines only when the bus is still due for departure.
Goods to be collect in person will be kept at AP Ljubljana cash registers for 16 days at the longest. After this period has expired, the goods may be collected on prior agreement and upon charging default interest in line with the AP Ljubljana applicable Pricelist.
IV. RESPONSIBILITY, CANCELLATIONS AND REPLACEMENTS
22. AP Ljubljana shall not be responsible if the User fails to catch a bus on time.
23. Collecting a delivery item sent by registered mail or collecting it in person at an AP Ljubljana cash register, automatic machines or on a bus is subject to sole responsibility of the User.
24. AP Ljubljana will not be liable in case the User loses their ticket. AP Ljubljana does not issue ticket duplicates.
25. Delivery will be conducted via the Pošta Slovenije postal service. AP Ljubljana cannot be held liable for any lost mail, inaccurately delivered items or the quality of delivery service.
26. Bus ticket replacements and cancellations shall be subject to the AP Ljubljana General Terms of Business.
Bus tickets purchased at the on-line store system can be cancelled or replaced only in person at one of the AP Ljubljana cash registers upon the User submitting the ticket with all related coupons.
Once finalised, purchase orders for tickets cannot be cancelled.
The User cannot claim any returns of postal fee expenses.
The purchase of goods can be cancelled within 15 days from the scheduled date of delivery in line with the provisions of Consumer Protection Act (Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia, No. 98/2004).
The purchase of audio and video appliances and books can be cancelled only if the goods are returned undamaged and in the originally sealed package.
27. If the User does not collect a ticket sent by registered mail and the ticket is returned to AP after the bus departure, or if the User does not collect his ticket in person at an AP Ljubljana cash register, automatic machine or on a bus, it will be deemed that the purchase was completed and the User will be charged for that ticket. For any subsequent cancellations, the provisions of Article 26 of this document shall apply.
VI. SECURITY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
28. AP Ljubljana provides safe purchases. Our Website is properly protected against abuse. The on-line store services are carried out in the HTTPS protocol (secure) mode, which uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). The data are encoded by using a 128-byte key, which prevents User data from being intercepted.
29. All personal data is saved in the AP Ljubljana database, with the only exception being credit card information. Credit card information is processed at the bank’s Website and must be re-entered upon every purchase order. The bank provides security and credit card data processing by providing transactions with a high level of security. In this way, any abuse is prevented.
30. All User data communicated to AP Ljubljana shall represent an exclusive property of AP Ljubljana. This data shall be protected in line with the Personal Data Protection Act (Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia, No. 86/2004) and will not be communicated to third persons, except when required by law. The data will be used only upon the User’s consent and in such a way that it will help AP Ljubljana to ensure an uninterrupted process of purchase via their Website. If the User so wants, this data may be used so that the User can receive messages, offers and newsletters.
31. The ticket is valid only in relation to the data stated on it: time and date of departure, seat number, and coach operator’s name.
In Ljubljana, 1 July 2007
32. If the User purchases a discount ticket via the Website, they must present the bus driver with an evidence that they are entitled to a discount.
33. For any complaints, purchase cancellations, reclaims and additional information relating to orders and purchases via the Website, the User is invited to contact us on the telephone number: +386 1 23 44 600 send an e-mail to email@example.com.
34. The purchase confirmation, which the User will receive via e-mail, does not replace a ticket, and the User cannot use it for travelling by the buses. Instead, the User must prove to the bus driver he/she is entitled to travel on a bus, upon eclusive presentation of a valid ticket received in registered mail or collected at an AP Ljubljana cash register or automatic machine. Exceptionally, the User may claim to be entitled to transit upon a presented purchase confirmation, if the coach operator provides the ticket purchase service on the bus. In such a case, the User has to select the “Confirmation valid on the bus” option as mandatory.
35. Prices are stated in euros and inclusive of VAT. Prices can be changed without prior notifications. Prices in euros and in Slovene tolars are compliant to the dual-price designation and have been calculated in line with the EUR 1 = SIT 239.640 exchange rate.
36. Prices stated at the on-line store for tickets and goods are irrevocable and valid only for orders made via the Website.
AP Ljubljana Director:
Marjan Kotar (hand-written signature)