For addtional information and reservations please contact us at email@example.com or call our call centre at 1991 (+386 1 23 44 600 from abroad).
How to read the timetable?
1. If you would like to view the timetables valid for other days, please insert the chosen date.
2. Please, insert the location of your departure into the “departures” window, and the place of desired arrival into the “arrivals” window. If you are not familiar with the exact name of a certain bus station, you can insert a few of the initial letters contained in the bus station name (example: “lj” or “ljub” for “Ljubljana”).
3. Click the “forward” button and choose the place of departure and arrival.
4. Click of the “forward” button to view the timetable showing bus lines of the chosen stops.
5. Due to database limitations some locations have to be searched for by their Slovenian name. These are: